Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a Girl! We're pretty sure...

We had another ultrasound this past Friday, thanks to our favorite Dr Karns, and we basically got the same results as the week before. Sigh. I really wouldn't be concerned if I didn't know two people who had multiple ultrasounds and ended up having a baby of the opposite gender! I've been practicing saying, "We're having a girl", and I have received my first two girl clothing items. I even bought a cute dress online last night when I was ordering a gift for my new niece. So, I am taking baby steps into "pink waters" and praying that I really get to use the cute clothes and girly nursery! Since I cleaned out Owen's closet and moved him into Ethan's room, the nursery is really looking empty. The two lone girl items are just the beginning of some fun shopping!

1 comment:

Mandy S said...

oh, my goodness!! the pink girly stuff will grow on you, PROMISE!!! it did me! Congrats on (possibly) baby girl!!!