Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall, Fun, and Friends

It's that time of year again when our trees dump loads and loads of leaves into our backyard. In the past it's just been a pain, but as the boys are getting older, seeing them get so excited to jump in piles of leaves has given me a little more incentive to rake them up. Last week the boys and I spent a full morning outside raking (done by me) and jumping (done by them). It was so fun watching them take such joy obliterating my piles that it made the blisters worth it! (yes, blisters...I am a city girl.)
Later that afternoon we had our buddies, the Crawford boys, over to enjoy the leaf jumping. Owen and Sawyer could have cared less when they saw pop corn for snacks. It was so cute watching them eat and interact together. I think we may have another set of buds forming.

No comments: