It's been way too long since my last post. Things have been overwhelmingly insane. Work has been crazy. We've been out of town too much. Important things like blogging have been put on the back burner...
Aside from living at my office, here are some things that have gone on over this past month:
- I became an aunt (by blood - not through marriage)!! My brother and his wife, Katie, told us over Thanksgiving that
they're expecting!!! Whooo hoooo!!! Katie is due June 24th. I think the weirdest part about the whole thing is that my
parents are now GRANDPARENTS. I don't know why that is so weird to me...Jon being a dad SHOULD be weird...
- Chris and I went to Chicago. What a cool city. Chris had to go to South Bend for work, so his boss flew me up to see
Chris and we spent part of the weekend in Chicago. We didn't get to see much of the city, but it definitely makes me
want to go back.
- We've been to Stillwater three times in 6 weeks. Now that is just crazy. But fun. I am already missing Momma V's
cooking. Or should I say GRANDMA V?
- I have finished over half of my Christmas shopping. (hard to believe, I know)
- I finished reading "Flames of Rome" and "Pontius Pilate". I need a new book to read - any suggestions??