Saturday, May 05, 2012

Easter...a little after the fact

I know Easter was awhile ago, but I just emptied my camera and found all these pictures I'd forgotten about. It's getting harder and harder these days to keep thing straight!
 We started Easter morning off by making "resurrection rolls". The boys probably ate half the marshmallows while making them, and Harper enjoyed watching. Inevitably we had to scramble to get out the door and this was the only picture we managed to get of the kids in their new Easter clothes (thanks, Mimi!)....
Ethan's face pretty much described the morning!
Luckily, after church, a good lunch and long naps, we were ready to continue the Easter celebration with friends. The Harris fam had us over for dinner and a big Easter egg hunt. I think this was our 3rd year to do this with them, so it's been a fun tradition to have away from family. 

No comments: