Friday, June 17, 2011

Cousins

Two weekends ago, Harper and I made a trip to Oklahoma to meet our newest niece/cousin, Mica Joy! It was kind of like a vacation for me with just one kid that didn't talk...the car ride there and back was SO quiet. It was so fun seeing Josh and Caylee and meeting Micah. Her and Harper could not look any less related at this point in their lives. Micah is long and lean with bright blue eyes and fair skin. Sweet Harper looked like a dark little butterball next to her cousin! They both managed to punch each other in the face in their first meeting, but I am sure they will become best of buds soon!
While Harper and I were gone, Chris and the boys had a "guy's weekend". It was full of tents, watching Star Wars and eating at Steak & Shake. This is the picture Chris sent me from his phone. I couldn't help but laugh...

3 comments:

kate said...

I love Owen's face in that picture...kind of like "what's going on here, dad?"

Amy said...

That picture is awesome.

Leslie said...

That picture is hilarious! So fun to get away with just one! Congratulations on the newest niece.