Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pa Pa & Papi

The boys got to see both of their grandpas this past week. As Ethan would say, "It must be my lucky day!"
My parents came into town to watch the boys swim and to celebrate an early Father's Day. Of course my wonderful dad watched the boys while my mom and I did a little shopping, and then he hung blinds for me in my office. Happy Father's Day to me! Thanks Dad, for being so wonderful!
We then went to see Pa Pa David on Saturday to celebrate Father's Day with him and his birthday. We swam on the creek, the guys played some pool (pretty sure Pa Pa has continued his winning streak...), and we enjoyed a feast prepared by Aunt Kerri (man, she's a good cook!). Owen was in heaven as Pa Pa let him drive around in the truck. Of course he's spoiled now, because he thinks he should be able to drive all the time!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So fun! I love Ethan "helping" your dad. cute.