Saturday, June 05, 2010

Oregon 2010

My sweet, wonderful, amazing, spectacular husband sent me to Portland, OR last week for my Mother's Day gift. Every year several of my dear college friends and I try to get together, and this year it worked out for some of us to visit Kobie in Portland. Kobie rented a condo at Cannon Beach, and the four of us relaxed for four whole days. We drank a ton of amazing coffee, drank a little wine :), and ate a way too much pizza. (We found this great little pizza place that we ended up eating at every day...) There was shopping, walks on the beach, amazing conversation, naps, and no one we needed to cut food up for! I left with a list of books I need to read, music I need to listen to, my "mom batteries" recharged, and some wonderful memories. I am so thankful for such dear friends!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Sounds like a blast! I am so glad you were able to do this! Chris was a good mr. mom too... even brought fruit with their sonic to the park :)

Amy said...

Great pictures! Is Kobe wearing a rash guard in the hot tub? :)

Cat said...

Ha! If you'd seen the inside of the hot tub, you'd wear one too... (she forgot her swim suit)