Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby Lily

Last weekend we went to Oklahoma to meet my newest niece, Lilian Victoria. She's absolutely beautiful...she was so petite, I felt like I was holding a doll. Katie is doing wonderful and is adjusting well to having three little ones. (we'll see how she does to see if it's something I should try...) On Saturday, we took Jack, Claire and Ethan to the OKC zoo. We had a blast spoiling them with candy, train rides, and playing on the largest playground in the whole state of Oklahoma (yes, it was big time!). Jack and Ethan spent most of their time working out whether or not they liked each other...many punches were thrown and there was a lot of yelling, but in the end they seemed sad to leave each other. Claire was so fun to be around. I decided I could have about 4 of her - she was so easy and hilarious to watch. I am ready to head that way again soon - I miss those kids!

No comments: