Thursday, February 26, 2009

Owen Christopher

Little did we know how well Owen Christopher had things planned! He waited for us to get everything done we needed to, and decided to make his arrival Sunday morning. (the 22nd...just like Ethan's birth date) I started having contractions around 3:00 in the morning, and he entered the world a few short hours later at 7:14 weighing 6 lbs and 2 oz. He's been a great baby. Just like his brother, all he wants to do is eat and sleep. I hope that continues!

4 comments:

Stacy and Jason said...

YEA! Congrats. Were you able to have a water birth like planning? I hope you are relaxing and enjoying grandparents around to help.

Amy said...

Congrats...he is beautiful! Enjoy this phase...soon he'll be as old as Ethan!

Stephanie said...

PRECIOUS! I have been dying to see pics. He is SOOO beautiful! Congratulations sweet friend. Oh and I am with Stac, I would love to hear about the birth!
Stephanie

shauna said...

congrats!! that's wonderful news!