Thursday, February 12, 2009

New favorites...

I'm not sure why I even bother buying toys for Ethan sometimes. It seems like it ends up being the most common/random objects that he could play with for hours. His new favorite thing is a step stool that we keep in the laundry room. His new found height has enabled him to reach things on the counter that he's never seen before, and he thought he could get the front door unlocked with it the other day. It's getting a little scary the new things he's trying...
Another new "favorite" is the desk his Pa Pa brought him. It used to be Chris' when he was little (I think), and Ethan has LOVED sitting at it to draw, play with play dough and eat. He requests to eat every meal there, but I get a little lonely at the table so I make him sit with me sometimes.

No comments: