Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ethan's Second Birthday Party

Mimi and Papi came up this past Saturday to kick off Ethan's 2nd birthday party. Papi built Ethan a big sandbox for our back yard, and he had Ethan help him put it together. Ethan loved carrying around Papi's tools and banging on stuff.

Later that afternoon, we had a few friends from church and family members over for cupcakes and a basketball pinata (unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of that). Ethan's Grandma Debbie got him a tent full of balls which was a huge hit with all the kids.

My brother's family stayed that night with us. Jack and Ethan enjoyed practicing for their future rock band, bonding over juice boxes, and breaking in Owen's bed with some jumping. It really was a perfect weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine,

It's Ashley Robbins, hope you are doing well! congrats on the upcoming new baby boy. I look at your blog occasionally through Steph's and enjoy reading it. But I have a random question....where did you find Owen's bedding????? I had ordered some that was orange and found out last night it is no longer available. Your's is adorable and I would love to find out where you got it. you can email me if you would rather at ashley.robbins0@gmail.com or I'll check back on here if I need too.

Leslie said...

We are glad we got to be a part of that "perfect weekend." :) I love the pictures... he is such a cute little boy!