Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stuffed Animals

Oh, how I love this age! (I think I say that a lot...) Ethan's imagination is really taking off, and it's been a blast to watch. He's really started to play with his stuffed animals. It started with Jenny, my dog that I had when I was his age. He's put his OU jersey on her and tucks her in at night "snug bug" (aka "snug as a bug in a rug"). I caught him the other day throwing her down the stairs and then asking her if she was okay. Luckily she was. Last week he started changing his animal's diapers (this could come in handy with a baby on the way...), and this morning he lined his animals up on his bed and told them to watch him play basketball. They're a great captive audience!

3 comments:

Stacy and Jason said...

Still telling you to come over so our little fellas can play together! Ethan is more imaginative than Kyle - what cute stories!

kobie said...

this is so cute!! i wish i could play with him!

Cole Family said...

Hey Cat! Thanks so much for having us at your house yesterday to play! Hope it's ok to follow your blog! You are more than welcome to follow mine! Take Care!