Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just like Dad

I still can't find my camera, but this is one of the pictures that I had already gotten off my camera before Christmas.

Ethan adores Chris and that adoration has translated into a love for anything OU. (that's the only logical explanation, right?!) Chris wore his OU shirt and stocking cap to run in one day. Ethan promptly went to his room, got his OU shirt and hat to match. I never thought that I would think my child wearing OU garb was cute, but I have been wrong before...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Do you need to put me and Ethan in the OSU hats on your next post? :) Missed seeing you today!

Any luck finding your camera?

Cat said...

Ha! YES - I have been wanting to see the picture of you looking so hot in that orange hat. :) No luck finding the camera...so sad.