Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oklahoma Trip

We went to Oklahoma a few days ago for my new niece, Claire's, baptism. It was a perfect weekend. We spent one night at Papi and Mimi's house. Ethan played in their huge backyard and ended the night with Papi spraying him down with a hose. (he LOVED it) Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of the spraying. Saturday we went to a cookout with my mom's side of the family where Ethan and Jack spent forever in the pool. The rest of the day, the boys played together and ate up being the center of attention to cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. I think Jack ate his weight in ice. I can still hear his sweet little voice saying, "ICE?!" Claire's baptism on Sunday was very special to be a part of, and of course she looked beautiful. Ethan was also able to see his Grandma Debbie briefly for lunch. He crashed on the way back home to AR...poor little guy was worn out!

No comments: