Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Branson 0-8, Baby

We took our first family trip that was "kid oriented" to Silver Dollar City last weekend. Honestly, it was a little surreal for me because I still feel like the kid that should be going on trips with my parents! And I had a hard time not going on the "big people's" ride, but that has more to do with me being selfish. :) We went with our friends the Crawfords and their two fabulous little guys, Xander and Chaucer. We stayed at this amazing cabin that Xander called the "tree house". I honestly think the boys would have been completely content staying at the tree house and playing with the vacuum cleaner they had there. Seriously. But we managed to tear them away long enough to hit an outlet mall, see some of Branson, and then the following day go to SDC. Ethan wasn't too sure what to think about the balloon ride, but he loved exploring "Huck's Tree House" with his dad, and there was a water area that he managed to get soaked in. Ethan also experienced the Veggie Tales for the first time, and he was enamored. We were all worn on by the end of the weekend, but we all had a great time.

No comments: