Sunday, June 29, 2008

Arkansas Car Riding

I have given up trying to keep somewhat clean clothes on Ethan. If it's not food, it's dirt from outside or who knows what else. I think I could change him 15 times a day if I wanted to... My friend Sarah manages to always have clean little boys. I cannot for the life of me figure out she does that. Anyway, one day last week I had given up on clothes altogether and just let him run around in his diaper. He's much easier to wipe down that way. Chris got home and we needed to run a quick errand, so we put Ethan in the car as-is - graham cracker in hand. When I looked back at him telling us a very serious story, I couldn't help but crack up seeing him in just a diaper and no shoes. Ah, we've adjusted to AR life w/o any problems...

1 comment:

Mandy S said...

yep, you're truly an Arkansan now!! relish in it! :)