Monday, August 15, 2005

The Killers



Chris and I went to see The Killers Sunday night in concert. I have rediscovered the joy of concert attending...and I have developed a new found infatuation with the group. Even with 90 degree temperatures in Cain's Ballroom, the eclectic crowd jockying for the best viewing position (I think a 7' Napoleon Dynamite stood right in front of me) and the occassional spilled beer on my flip flops, I loved every minutes of their show. Brandon Flower's voice was flawless. The energy was contagious. I think everyone in the building, mullets and piercings alike, were all singing along with their songs. I haven't stopped listening to the cd since. I am very ready for my next concert...even if The Killers won't be there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the concert was the 16 year old kid who said he'd waited from 10:30am to stand on the front row and that he was going back up there so we should get out of his way. I think a biker actually ate him but I'm not sure.

Cat said...

You should have punched him.