Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mud

The two feet of snow we got last week is virtually gone now. We've had 60 degree weather that has contributed to the rapid melting, and now we're left with mud everywhere! In Owen's opinion, mud is much more fun to play in than snow. He has an uncanny ability to find the biggest mud puddle and head straight for it. This particular day, he found so much joy in walking through it, I decided not to care. Sure enough, 45 minutes later and soaked clothes, he was one happy and muddy guy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys sure have had some crazy weather! We're dealing with mud too right now... not fun with a dog.

Leslie said...

Oops, that last comment was me. I forgot to sign Fred out.

Little S said...

Kellen came inside from the backyard the other day and ask what the "brown wather" was called. I expected a mess after that but, unlike Owen, he never really got close to it. If I ever have a more adventurous boy I'll be calling you for stain removal tips. :)

Cat said...

Leslie, I cannot imagine dealing with a dog and mud...two boys are plenty!!! And Shawn, I do now know how you got a clean boy, but lucky you! It would be nice to not have to cringe every time I see a mud puddle!