Tuesday, April 06, 2010

13 Months

My "Big Top" turned 13 months this past month, and he's hit some big mile stones. He's officially walking now...I encouraged it for so long, and now I am kicking myself... He's into EVERYTHING. He loves climbing up the step stool in his bathroom and getting out his tooth brush and toothpaste, and he's constantly trying to get the gate open so he can climb up the stairs. He's had two more teeth come in, and he's also experienced life away from mom and dad for 6 whole days. (he was SO mad at me when I got back) He's added some new words to his vocab, my favorites being: Batman, Ironman, and Brown Bear (his favorite book). Of course they may not sound like the actual words to an untrained ear, but I know what he's saying. :) We have an exciting spring/summer ahead. My leisurely time of sitting at the park watching the kids play is officially over.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

He's getting so big!!

Amy said...

Big guy! Is he wearing shorts or capris? :)

Cat said...

Hey, don't knock a short man's shorts. :)