Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter

We had a good Easter this last weekend - complete with a Sunday church service, matching clothes for the boys, and a wonderful dinner with friends that night. I had great intentions of getting some good pictures of the boys in their clothes from Mimi, and it started out well with asking Ethan to pose (I'm not sure why this is his "go to" pose!). But when we got Owen up from his nap, thing quickly digressed. He wasn't feeling it, hence the screaming in the above picture. Oh, well...

2 comments:

Little S said...

So handsome!! Our Easter picture taking went about the same way. I'm sure it will only get more challenging to get good family pictures as our families expand and grow. Sigh!

kate said...

I LOVE the picture of Ethan...hilarious!! And the family pics are great! We miss seeing you..after this crazy spring and summer, I'm sure I'll be home a lot more! ;)