Monday, May 18, 2009

Owen is 3 Months Old

(Owen was intently watching his big brother perform for him. He was mesmerized! And just ignore the drool spot on his shirt. :) )

I can't believe my sweet little guy has been here for three months now. I am constantly amazed at how much he's changed. He's become obsessed with trying to get his hands in his mouth - his poor little face has the marks to show it as he's punched himself repeatedly. He's got the greatest little grin with two dimples that shows up more and more now. And he's survived his first "war wound" from his big brother. (a nice scratch on the face from Ethan getting a little too excited to see him.) I have a feeling Owen is going to be my dramatic child. He can be completely fine and then out of the blue he can let out the worst cry to let you know he's suddenly unhappy. He also has perfected the bottom lip turned down that is the most pitiful thing. One of these days I will get it on camera...

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I can't believe he's 3 months already!! I love his dimples. :)