Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family this year in Oklahoma. Ethan had a blast with his cousins, grandparents, and uncles/aunts. So much so, that it took several days of being back home to reprogram him to be used to playing by himself! Uncle Jon took the boys on a "tractor" ride, which Ethan is still talking about. And Jack and Ethan really seemed to enjoy playing with each other - especially jumping in the crib and playing with the noise maker Ethan sleeps with. Who needs toys?! Claire is growing like crazy and is scooting all over the place. (the picture of Ethan, Jack and the bear crack me up...my son wakes up about like I do...not quickly...)
One of the perks of Mimi's and Papi's is the basketball goal Papi lower for Ethan. Every moment that we'd let him, he was outside "shooting". Of course a little help from Papi always made it better.Ethan did a great job on the car ride both ways. We brought a whole box of books for him to read and between that, drawing and sunglasses, he was a happy camper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The picture of Ethan with his foot on the basketball hoop is one of the cutest things I've seen. He's adorable! (I'm SO sorry about your camera. When our photos were erased from my computer while we still lived in AR, I was so devastated that Dave had to remind me to be thankful we hadn't lost Amira, but just pictures of her! So, I offer that encouragement to you.)