Friday, December 12, 2008

"Potty Training"

For the past month or so, Ethan has been asking to go potty almost once a day. I certainly wasn't expecting him to be ready to potty train so early. The way we even realized he was ready was pretty funny...we had a family friend over that took Ethan potty after Ethan asked him to. He didn't realize that Ethan had never actually gone potty! So, finally after our trip to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving, and he had gone several times a day, I decided it was time to officially start the process. We got him a cool toilet seat and I was getting ready to make the purchase of "big boy underwear". Two weeks ago was our first day of training...and he has yet to go in the toilet since then. Seriously. I should have known that as soon as I decided it was time, he'd change his mind! So much for the dream of only one kid in diapers.

1 comment:

kobie said...

love it!