Sunday, December 14, 2008

An Empty Nursery

(this picture has nothing to do with this entry - I just thought it was funny)

Last night Ethan slept in his new room complete with a "big boy" bed. We'd tried naps a few times in there this past week, but I think the new place was too exciting and he never actually made it to sleep. So, we decided to move him in there for the night so maybe he'd realize you could sleep in there. He did great - till 5:30 this morning. I think he woke up, saw all the sports balls on the wall, and was ready to get his day started. I am now second guessing my sports theme decorating idea... It was a little bitter sweet when I walked by the empty nursery. I know it's not going to be empty for long, but it's crazy how milestones just seem to keep flying by.

1 comment:

Stacy and Jason said...

they go even faster with #2! :) Loved the potty training one, too. Merry Christmas to you guys!