Saturday, August 28, 2010

A few random pics...


This is what happens when your big brother gets stickers in the mail and mom tries to check her email...


And I admit it...I have been appealing to my boys sense of pride in an attempt to get them to eat... Ethan has weighed a pretty much steady 30 pounds for the last year and a half, and Owen has held steady at 22 pounds for the last 6 months. I know I will never have linebackers, but I still try to get them to eat in whatever way I can. Apparently telling them that each bite makes them stronger and their muscles bigger causes them to eat a little more. Is that bad??! Here is a picture of my much stronger guys with clean plates (and Iron Man symbols drawn on their chests).

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Such a cute picture!! Adorable boys!

Amy said...

So cute. Owen is really getting so old!

Little S said...

Love the muscles!