Thursday, March 18, 2010

It got quiet...

...and I got nervous. Only to find my very studious kids doing this...

Okay, so it didn't last long, but I thought it was pretty cute.

The boys had their 3 and 1 year well-check ups yesterday, and thankfully they both were deemed healthy. Ethan was in the 5th percentile of weight and 10th in height. When I asked our doctor if I should be worried about him not putting on more weight, she looked at me and asked if I was expecting to produce a linebacker! Good point. Owen still is earning the title "The Big Top"...he was 5th percentile in weight, 40th in height, and 99.98% in head size. That's right. Ginormous noggin. No wonder he wears Ethan's hats better than Ethan does!

2 comments:

Little S said...

Hahahaha! Does head size have any indication of intelligence? :) I'm sure Owen will grow into his head!!

I asked the doctor the exact opposite question about Kellen's weight. "Should I be concerned about 97th percentile?" We just have both sides of the spectrum!

Virginia said...

Cat, we had Liam's 12 month well check today and he was also in the 5th percentile for weight and 10th for height. My doc said the exact same thing... even though I was a little worried, I think our boys are going to be just fine! LOVE seeing all the pics you post of them. They're adorable!