Thursday, November 05, 2009

Bedtime

Ethan likes picking out his pajamas. I like to encourage his independence and creativity. But for some reason, mismatched pjs really drive me bonkers. I have had to let it go though, because I decided it's really not a battle worth fighting. Here is one fun set he put together. It's a wonder he can sleep with these on!

Owen's nightly ritual before he gets his (matching) pajamas on is sitting in his favorite chair. It must be hard work sitting in the chair because his tongue sticks out the whole time like he's concentrating or something. I took about 15 pictures and there wasn't one without his tongue out!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Very cute! I love Owen's tongue :)

Amy said...

that's hilarious because Noah REFUSES to wear mismatched pj's. Your boys are precious!

Amy said...

Cute... Owen is getting so big!