Wednesday, October 21, 2009

8 Months

I fall more and more in love with this little guy everyday! He never ceases to crack me up. As I was trying to take some pictures of him, every time he'd see the camera's red light, he opened his mouth to smile. I couldn't get one picture where his mouth wasn't open...

He's continuing to show signs of being VERY independent, and there have been some incidences of him showing a stubborn little spirit lately too. He's never been a huge nurser, so when we introduced "solid" foods, he took to it very quickly. But now that he's realizing he can start feeding himself, he yells the whole time we try to feed him. Once there is food for him to feed himself, he's happy as a clam. With his continued mobility, I have started having to tell him "no, no" to some things. It's amazing that he knows exactly what that means...he'll stop, look at me, and yell very loudly to let me know he doesn't agree. Toddler hood is going to be fun!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't wait to see him turn into a toddler! It's going to be fun :)