Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Meal Swapping

One of my friends had the fabulous idea for us to swap meals every other week. We make one meal, quadruple it, swap, and then we only have to cook once for several days meals. I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first, but it's worked out beautifully. I have loved pulling a meal out of the freezer the night before and throwing it in the oven the next day. That's my kind of cooking!

(this is a picture of us all exchanging our meals one night after a church event...it was pretty funny having us all whip out our coolers in the street!)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

um brilliant! I'm going tohave to talk to the girls in our Body life group! What a great idea!

Kelli said...

Love it! I've wanted to do this, but could never match up people that weren't picky eaters!

Cat said...

Yeah, I was a little afraid that my guys wouldn't like the food, but we've managed to get great food so far. I would definitely recommend it.