Monday, October 13, 2008

First Wedding

Yes, I should be packing, but I decided I needed a break...so, I am blogging about our weekend. Ethan was in his first wedding. My cousin, Katelyn, got married, and she asked Ethan and Jack to be ring bearers. She was very, very brave. Both boys looked adorable in their tuxes, and they seemed to enjoy wearing them while flirting with the bridesmaids. They both made numerous practice runs down the aisle, and they appeared to have it down to a fine art. BUT we didn't account for the lights being really dim and the church being packed. Ethan got too excited when he saw Papi and he took off running down the aisle towards my dad w/o Jack. Jack got scared and turned back to me and Katie said "I'm scared" and refusing to move. The wedding planners, Katie, me and Katelyn were almost in tears from laughing so hard. I can't wait to see the video...

4 comments:

Mandy S said...

that's a great story!!! see, they both did just fine ;)

kobie said...

that cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

happy moving day! we LOVED seeing you this last weekend. it is never long enough though! Post photos soon of the new place!
love,mkat

Kelli said...

So cute! Can't wait to see pics of the new house!