Wednesday, January 02, 2008

11 Months Old


I have several other things that I need to post (gotta keep this chronologically straight), but I couldn't help but post this picture taken by my super talented sister in law, Caylee. (she's a photographer for hire...) Anyway, I loved this picture and had to get it on the blog.

While I am here I might as well talk about the E-Train turning 11 months old and what fun last month was. Between being at both grandparent's houses, Ethan has had a lot of room to practice his walking. It still amazes me how well he's getting around. We've only managed to break two bowls and get numerous bruises in the process. He's on a HUGE "Daddy kick" - he cries every morning when Chris leaves for work. Sometimes I wonder if he even likes me...then I remind myself that I have been watching too much "Family Guy". (Stewie is always trying to commit matricide...) Anyway, Ethan is a daddy's boy. We also spent some time at Pa Pa David's ranch where Ethan petted/licked a new baby goat. He attended his first funeral - Chris' grandma passed away. (this does not fall under the "fun month" category) And he was able to spend a lot of time with both sets of cousins. It's been a busy month, and we're looking forward to another wild and crazy year!

1 comment:

David W. Davis said...

Chris I am really sorry about your Grandma. I pray you are doing well and your family too.

David