Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Early Valentines Celebration


My favorite husband surprised me with an early Valetines surprise this past weekend. He and Caleb planned a day-long scavenger hunt for Amanda and me. Our day started with notes explaining that our day would begin by getting a massage and that we'd have further instructions after that. After Amanda was dropped off at my house, we went to a salon nearby and received an hour long massage. (they can't seem to not get your hair all greasy - hence the picture)

After the massage, and all the women in the salon ooh-ing and aahh-ing about what sweet husbands we had, we were told to go to Kennedy Coffee. There we had to tell the employee behind the counter that we needed an envelope pertaining to "Operation Sweet Husband". (yes, rather corny) There was money for coffee and instructions to go to Fayetteville. After a few more stops, lunch at a Greek restaurant, and a little bit of shopping, we ended up back at my house to watch "Cinderella Man". (I guess it's a good movie about supporting your husband?) After the movie we met our men for dinner. They were waiting in front of the restaurant with flowers. Yep, I think I will keep him.

2 comments:

CR Hoyle said...

this picture is now the background on my desktop

rhp997 said...

This kind of thing needs to be kept to quiet...it makes the other "normal" guys look bad!