Thursday, September 15, 2005

More S'Mores, Por Favor!

We're going a' campin' this weekend with some people from our Community Group. Although I don't have TONS of camping trimps under my belt, I still really enjoy the thought of bonding with people around the camp fire, eating s'mores (why do s'mores only taste good when they've been toated over an open fire?), sleeping under the stars with nature making all sorts of music, being completely okay with the fact that I (and everyone else in the near vicinity) have not taken a shower in days, and eating more s'mores. Beyond all of that, I am really excited to get to know the people we've been living in community with. There is really not one person alike in the group and I can't wait to see how all the personalities intermingle. Hopefully we'll all mesh as well as warm chocolate, marshmellow and graham crackers do...or something like that....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were such a smores fanatic. May God bless you richly with smores in heaven.

your hubby

rhp997 said...

hehe...you are getting blog spam! That is awesome!