Saturday, November 10, 2012

19 Months

This girl makes me laugh. I caught her at her brother's school desk today (somewhere she's not supposed to be playing), and in her sweetest voice she said "Hiiiiii, Momma!" The rabbit ears didn't help. Yes, I'm in trouble...

She's becoming more independent these days, but she still wants me to hold her all the time. Especially when I'm making dinner. She stands and pulls on my leg yelling "HOLD". She loves antagonzing Owen, and if Ethan will pay attention to her she's in heaven.

I took her in for her 18 month well-check and to no one's surprise, she wasn't even on the charts for her weight (at a whopping 18 lbs). She was in the 5th percentile in height and 80th in head size, naturally. (that seems small compared to Owen's 99.99% size head!) We've been working at fattening her up by giving her whipping cream or half and half in her whole milk. I'm also covering all her food in butter. She's successfully gained 3 pounds in past three weeks!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

She is such a character! I love her antics! Be grateful for her size. Emma also asks to be held often, especially while cooking dinner, but weighs well over 30 pounds. My arms are sore. :)

Little S said...

She's such a cutie! Girls are definitely more sneaky in their disobedience and then try to 'cute' their way out of it. Not looking forward to the teen years. :)