Friday, October 07, 2011

A New Blog

About 4 years ago (?), our friend, Shawn, suggested that we do a meal swap once a month. Everyone would make one meal for multiple families and then we would swap those meals between us so we only had to make one thing but would get several different meals. (does that make any sense?!) I was skeptical, honestly, but boy, was I wrong. It's been a genius idea that we've continued ever since. We've had some really good recipes come through the mix and there has been some discussion on how we could get a place to compile all the "keepers". So, we've started a new blog where we're going to post our favorite recipes. Feel free to check it out, and definitely let us know if you have any recipes to share!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think it was only 3 years. It was after I had D & E for sure. Thanks for setting up the blog!

Cat said...

That's right...it was right when I found out we were pregnant with Owen... I want that Chicken Curry recipe. Can you post it?