Monday, May 16, 2011

2 Months Old

My little girl turned two months old this weekend. It's gotten to the point where I can't remember life without her around. She's continued to be the best baby ever. In fact she slept from 8:00 to 4:30 this morning for me, and I had to give her a big 'ole kiss for that. Last week she started smiling - one of my favorite milestones. We still have to work at earning it a little, but the work is definitely is worth it! She's working at getting her hands into her mouth...it looks more like she's punching herself in the face! And this past weekend she was left with her first baby sitter. Chris and I had a "gala/event" to go to, so we called in Grandma Debbie to watch the kids. (I'm still not ready for just anyone to watch my baby girl!) Harper did great, but she didn't take a bottle...she is not a fan. We may need to start working on that...

3 comments:

kate said...

That is the most precious picture. Glad you got lots of sleep last night! What a nice gift.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Love her headband!! She is adorable. Love those baby smiles! Hope last nights sleep is the start of a new pattern!