Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Catching up

I've done a horrible job of carrying my camera around with me lately (just getting me and the boys out the door has proven to be enough work), but thankfully I've captured some moments with my phone camera. It's been a fun beginning to fall as we have spent as much time outdoors as possible. Ethan has enjoyed exploring with his friend, Kate. (she always manages to get to the really crazy places Ethan can never reach!) We've spent lots of time in front of our house playing with neighbors, and we've met a new addition to our playgroup, Baby Timmy, as well as telling goodbye to one of the original members of the group, Davy (he moved...the millions of kids on top of the rock was at his going away party).
This past weekend was also a lot of fun as we spend Saturday in Mulberry. We got to see Chris' mom briefly, and sadly I didn't get any pictures. I did manage ONE picture at Chris' dad's of Owen watching the OU football game. I missed the 4-wheeler ride that Owen hasn't stopped talking about, and the good food and time with cousins... We also hit a pumpkin patch on Sunday with our friends, and we all had a blast picking pumpkins out, taking a hayride, and playing in hay mounds. Luckily, I am going to steal some pictures that the other families took.

1 comment:

Jared & Jill Marley said...

Awwww...great post! Love seeing our kiddos together!