Friday, December 11, 2009

9 Months Old

It's so crazy to me that Owen is 9 months old. I'd say it's flown by, but I think I sound like a broken record! It's been a big last month for him as he's had two teeth pop in, he's started waving bye-bye, raising his hands above his had when asked "how big is Owen?", and pulling himself up on things. His "army crawl" has gotten quite fast, and he's on the cusp of figuring out how to crawl. He is ALWAYS on the move, and he is still putting EVERYTHING in his mouth. We've had to start saying "no, no" b/c he loves pulling things out of the wall outlets. That little stinker knows exactly what he's doing too...he'll reach his hand up, look at me, shake his head back and forth as if saying "no, no", and then touch it anyway. This is going to be fun! He still continues to enjoying exerting his independence when it comes to eating...if only he'd get some more teeth to eat with. We did make one trip to the hospital a few weeks ago after he had a really bad cold and his lips kept turning blue. They ran the gamut of tests only to tell us he had a "virus". Lovely. He's doing great now, and we're looking forward to celebrating his first Christmas!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

What a cute, smiley boy! I love that picture... did you take it? I feel like it's been forever since we've hung out!!

Amy said...

Beautiful picture!

Cat said...

Thanks! My friend Lynne took the picture. She's just starting her photography business and would love some new subjects if you're interested. :)

lynnesittonphotography.com

Little S said...

Such a happy boy!! I can't believe he is 9 months old!

kobie said...

I can't believe he is already 9 months! he is so cute! love the update!