Monday, November 24, 2008

Trouble

We had "one of those days" last week where Ethan was on a roll... I let him play outside while I was cleaning breakfast up - only to find completely soaked from head to toe with water from the wagon. I stripped him down and threw all his clothes in the dryer and let him draw while we waited for his clothes to dry. Next thing I knew, he's found an ink pen and drawn all over his legs and arms. He had drawn such good footballs though, there was no way I could get on to him! Finally he had dry clothes, and half way through getting them on him, my phone rang. While I was on the phone, he managed to pull off all the couch pillows (I think he was aiming for the cat with each throw), and then he entertained himself or quite awhile jumping off the couch onto the pillows. Oh, how that kiddo makes me laugh!

Speaking of the cat...he's been missing since last Wednesday... When Ethan looks in our backyard, he says "cat gone". We've driven around looking for him, but I think someone must have seen him and decided he needed a new home. Honestly, I am not too sad b/c it's one less thing I have to worry about. But I do feel bad that Ethan's buddy is gone. Maybe after Baby #2 is born, we can think about a new pet. Maybe.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh no poor oscar! Poor Ethan! You need another kitty! How about a nice grey striped one?! ;) Lucy would love it at your house! hahaha!

Kelli said...

Gotta love those active little guys! ;-)