Saturday, September 20, 2008

Labor Day

I am so blessed to have 8 good friends from college that I get together with every year on Labor Day. A lot of us only talk a few times a year, but when we all get together it's like no time has passed. I love it. We've gone through a lot of big life changes with each other throughout the years, and there is so much history that it seems to make the friendships increasingly priceless. We met in Dallas this year at Kim's house, and amazingly, we didn't have any kiddos with us. (thanks husbands and grandparents!) We ate a lot, swam, and talked the whole time. I think we could have done several more days, but life was calling. I am so looking forward to next year!

KOBIE - WE MISSED YOU!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh all you sweet girls! I MISS YOU ALL! I am so glad you got to all get together. Love you tons...
stephanie

Amy said...

Did I know you went on this trip???? SO FUN!