Sunday, August 10, 2008

A really good Thursday...

Thursday we had the inspector come out to make sure there isn't anything major wrong with our house. It looks like everything is okay with a few minor things to fix. It was a relief to hear that.

That afternoon I had my first appointment with our new baby doctor (whom I LOVE), and we go to hear Baby Hoyle's heartbeat! I don't know what it is about that sound, but it makes me want to cry everything time I hear it. It was such a relief to know that the Baby is growing and developing. Thank you, Lord!

That evening we went house hunting (if you can count looking at two houses as "hunting"). Both are in the same neighborhood and two houses down from our friends the Crawfords. We put an offer down on one and should hear back today.

1 comment:

Mandy S said...

awesome!!!! i want to hear more!!!