Thursday, July 24, 2008

Big News

Ethan very excited to model his new shirt...

...and his reaction when he's told that he won't be an only child in about 8 months.

Yep, we're expecting Baby Hoyle #2! It's looking like Baby H will arrive around March 10th, 2009. So far everything is going well. I am experiencing quite a bit more "morning sickness" with this one, and oh how I miss being able to take multiple naps during the day like when I was pregnant with Ethan! Not possible with an active toddler... We're very excited and would love any and all prayers that the Lord would keep knitting together this little person perfectly!

12 comments:

shauna said...

congrats! that's so exciting. i love it.

hugs,
shauna

kristin said...

So exciting! Congrats! I wasn't sick at all w/Jaxon, but terribly sick w/Emma. hmmmm....

Kelli said...

Yea!!! We are way excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I hope it is another boy. Brothers are awesome. :) And not to disagree with your previous commenter, but I threw up all day every day with Will (until I started on medication). Will you guys find out what you're having? I'm already dying to know.

Anonymous said...

P.S. This is Marissa--sorry I forgot to sign my name. You might not know me by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking it would be any day now! Can't wait to hear more...

Christi said...

Yay! Ethan will be such a greats big brother! All that sickness may mean a girl.

Mandy S said...

yippee!!! congrats again!! we had a blast babysitting tonight and we'll be more than happy to babysit for 2 soon!!

kate said...

Woohoo!! I am soooo excited for you and Chris...and of course Ethan, too! You are such a fabulous mommy, and so I just can't wait to see you with two kiddos! Wes and I will be praying! We will see you in a week and a half...and I will have a HUGE smile on my face!

Stephanie said...

Oh congratulations precious friend! I am SO thrilled for you all. I will be praying for you each. Did you know the 12th is Hal's birthday? He will be SO excited! Love you tons...
Stephanie

Lindsey said...

we're so excited for you guys. That is awesome.

mjp said...

congrats!