Saturday, April 19, 2008

Makeup for $1?!?

I got an email from my fabulous friend Christi telling me about an amazing deal... Apparently e.l.f. cosmetics is being bought by Nordstrom's. Nordstrom's is repackaging the makeup with their logo, so they're trying to get rid of all the product with the e.l.f. label. Everything is $1. I bought 22 items for $17.00. Pretty sweet. If you use the password code CAROLINA, you get $7.50 off of your first order of $15 or more... Just thought I would share a great deal! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Virginia said...

wow, what a great deal! I just placed my order. :) Thanks for sharing.

Little S said...

Awesome deal! Just placed my order.

Mandy S said...

i have been looking for this makeup for a month or 2! one of my employee's told me about it and she only knew they sold it in Targets in Florida! thanks for the info!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cat! always love good bargains! got tons of stuff ordered!