Thursday, December 06, 2007

And we're off...

It's official: the E-Train is walking. He's been walking with assistance for about two months now, but last week he realized he could take a few steps on his own. This week he's gotten more confident and is taking several steps. The only problem is once he's realized he's on his own, he lunges forward to grab something. Yesterday it was the dishwasher door that was down. He's got a little battle wound to show for it, but he seems pretty unfazed. And my life is continuing to change... (I tried to capture his walking several times with a camera, but he kept lunging for it causing me to get some really good "mid-air" shots. I will keep trying and post when I get a good one.)

2 comments:

Jared & Jill Marley said...

Yea! Way to go Ethan--now you're really going to be keeping up with everyone at playgroup.

Amanda said...

wohoo! Way to go! Now nothing is safe!