Saturday, August 25, 2007

7 Months Old


It's really hard for me to believe that the E-Train has been around for 7 months now. I can hardly remember life without him. (Well, I can vaguely remember being able to sleep in..) It's been another eventful month in his life. We've been to the creek and to several pools; started eating solid foods only to develop a food allergy that wreaked havoc on this face; taken several trips to see family in OK and Alma; fallen off the bed for the first time (if he survives me, it will be a miracle). We've found our feet and love trying eat them, and we're getting this sitting up thing down to a fine art. He's also VERY chatty and his babbling continues to make me laugh and my heart melt. (ask me if him asking "why" 13 million times a year or so from now elicits the same response..) I really didn't think that having a kiddo could be this fun...Okay enough gushing.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Wow! He looks so much like Chris in that photo!