Saturday, June 02, 2007

Marley Farley


We gave our sweet kitty cat up for adoption today. (well, he's generally sweet) Ever since Ethan's arrival, poor Marley has been quite resentful of his new, "backseat" position. We thought that things would get better, but he only grew grouchier. Our dear friends, the Hartmans, offered to have him join their family as they moved back home to NC. So we took them up on the offer. They will be a great new family for the black fur ball. As I lovingly petted Marley good-bye this morning, he looked into eyes, meowed and then bit my hand. Enjoy North Carolina, Marley.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Bitnight...
he will be missed.
But I have to say, you all replaced him with the cutest thing EVER. Ethan is beautiful you all. I cannot wait to meet him in person. I anxiously await new pics. Love you all....

Sheila said...

Marley is so photogenic! But he doesn't hold a candle to your new little one.