Monday, April 17, 2006

Winding Down

I am down to my last week here at Black Star Creative. It's been a whirlwind trying to get jobs wrapped up and making sure I am not going to leave the guys hanging. I am having a hard time even imagining what it's going to be like not coming here to work every day. I almost feel guilty thinking about not working 8-5!! I have worked with Larry and Greg for almost four years now...that is longer than any single dating relationship I've had, my marriage/relationship with Chris, and a lot of my friendships! But with all that I have been through with them I really don't feel regret or any sort of sadness when I think about leaving. I guess that's good. It's time this chapter of my life is closed. I can't wait to see what lies ahead!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Cat, the wind-down MUST be over now...what is up?